Information and Tips from the Kitchen Industry.
Built in or Free Standing? Which Cooking Appliances to Choose
For so many people making a choice about what appliances they want comes pretty far down the list when they start planning for a new kitchen. But why? Appliances are one of the more expensive items in your kitchen that have both an aesthetical and fu...
The Consumer Protection Act and the Kitchen Industry
Consumers in South Africa are offered protection by the Consumer Protection Act. The Act focuses on consumer protection by clearly setting out the rights of consumers and then also the responsibility of suppliers – both of goods and services. It gi...
Everything you need to know before starting a kitchen renovation
The majority of problems we see at the KSA (Kitchen Specialists Association)
can often be traced back to clients not being fully informed about what the process of installing a new kitchen involves. All too often client’s have misconceptions about...
Give your kitchen a facelift – Advice from interior design expert John Autard
John Autard, interior designer, retired head of the Cape chapter of the Institute of Interior Designers and editor of the successful e-publication Interior Placements was asked by the KSA for his thoughts on giving your kitchen a face lift:...
Latest Info & Tips
- The Hidden Costs of a Kitchen Revamp
- Get that High Gloss Look in your Kitchen
- Built in or Free Standing? Which Cooking Appliances to Choose
- Kitchen Plumbing Advice from the Experts
- Top 5 Kitchen Mistakes
- Clever Storage Solutions
- The Consumer Protection Act and the Kitchen Industry
- Beware! Kitchen Design Errors
- Handover Checklist
- When is the Right Time for a Kitchen Re-vamp?
- Glass in your Kitchen
- Kitchen Design Through the Ages
- Let’s Talk Contracts
- Stone Countertops. 10 Must Know Facts.
- What to Sink About
- Budgets, Budgets, Budgets.
- Why invest In your kitchen
- Get the most out of your stone budget
- Board in the kitchen
- The Do's and Don'ts of Timber
- My nightmare using a non-KSA Member
- Planning a Kitchen - What to Expect
- Why Give Your Kitchen Designer a Budget
- An Island in your kitchen
- Ergonomic Kitchen Design
- Integrated appliances - why are they making a come back?
- LP Gas - be informed and be safe
- Make the most of a small kitchen
- The importance of a properly constructed cupboard
- Tips for a hot and happening kitchen
- House & Leisure Q&A with the KSA
- Choosing stone tops - everything you need to know
- 3 things to do before consulting a kitchen company
- Kitchen Finishes
- Choosing an extractor
- Top ten trends from Europe
- Timber in your kitchen
- Glass in your kitchen
- Vital Alternatives from Habitat Magazine
- Vital Statistics from Habitat Magazine
- Top 7 Hints
- Everything you need to know before starting a kitchen renovation
- What is what when it comes to selecting door finishes?
- Tips from the Gas Safety Association
- Give your kitchen a facelift – Advice from interior design expert John Autard
- Going Green in the Kitchen
- Hardware - The hidden backbone of your kitchen
- Kitchen Installation Timeline
- The KSA and the Consumer Protection Act
- Helpful advice from the Master Builder’s Association (MBA)
- Comparing Kitchen Tops - What is what when it comes to selecting tops?
- Appliances - You and your kitchen
- Colour Trends
- Compare apples with apples when it comes to quotes