Apply for KSA membership
How to apply to become a member of the Kitchen Specialists Association (KSA)
Should you be interested in applying for membership of the KSA please download the KSA membership application form. The form should be completed in full ensuring all references and bank details are given. Should you wish to apply for national supplier membership, please ensure you complete the national section of the application form giving details of all regional offices.
The completed application form should be faxed or emailed to your regional KSA office along with the necessary accompanying documentation. All applicants must submit their letterhead and their company CK documents. Applicants for kitchen company membership must also submit a list of ten jobs completed within the past year with full contact details of the client.
Once the KSA has received your application form they will contact you to arrange a visit to your premises.
Should you meet the membership requirements and once your references have been checked the KSA will send out an email to the national membership informing them of your application. Should the KSA receive an objection to your application this will be investigated.
- You must have a showroom (applies to kitchen manufacturers only)
- You must have been in business for a minimum of three years
- Your business must be registered in terms of South African law
- You must be in good standing within the industry
If your application if successful it will be ratified at the next regional committee meeting. Once ratified you will be notified in writing of your acceptance and a KSA representative will arrange to deliver your KSA material and subscriptions invoice to you.
If your application is unsuccessful you will also be notified in writing with an explanation as to why.
Applying for membership
- Check to make sure you meet the membership requirements.
- Download the membership application form.
- Complete the membership application form
- Fax the membership application form along with your: CK documents, letterhead and (if a kitchen company) a list of ten jobs completed within the last year; to your regional KSA office.