24th February 2011
KSA members enjoy another great Homemakers Expo in Gauteng
The KSA had a new area at this year’s expo. With 48 757 visitors the KSA stand and area was very busy. KSA members exhibiting were very impressed with the amount of quality leads they received.
The expo was great exposure for the KSA, educating the consumer.
We would like to thank the following members for assisting the KSA with the stand:
- The Cupboard People – For build up, break down and storage. Three dedicated Installers’ were sponsored which was a huge help.
- Sembel-It – For making the stand.
- PG Bison and Sonae Novobord for sponsoring the board.
- Eclipse Furniture Hardware – For sponsoring the beautiful chairs.
- ProStone Granite – For sponsoring the stone for our lovely table.
Congratulations to the following Members who won a KSA award for their exhibits in the KSA area:
Ordinary Member Awards:
Gold – The Kitchen Studio – who also won Best Overall Stand for the show judged by Homemakers
Silver – Curves and Bevels Designer Kitchens
Bronze – Easylife Kitchens – who have won the Homemakers Golf award four years in a row.
Affiliate Member Awards:
Gold – Franke Kitchen Systems
Silver – Best Italia
Bronze – Caesarstone
Homemakers also do their own judging, Out of 9 Gold Winners, 4 were KSA Members! Well done.
The KSA social was a success with approximately 80 people attending. We would like to say thank you to the following members for contributing and sponsoring the social:
• Grass ZA
• Larson Industries
• National Edging
• PG Bison
• Roco Fittings
• Sonae Novobord
• Whirlpool South Africa
- KSA Gauteng Hosts Its First Product Evening for 2019
- KSA Gauteng AGM
- KSA KZN Invites you to a Free Business Seminar
- KSA Regional AGM Save the Dates
- KZN Product Network Evening