23rd February 2012
Timber iQ - new industry magazine offers launch specials to KSA members
Timber iQ is a new industry publication. It will be a quarterly publication and is being launched at Woodex SA in March. The publication will be a high-end, glossy A4 magazine that focuses on all aspects of timber design and construction in Southern Africa. It will bring to its readers relevant and informative features, such as:
- Timber flooring & decking
- Ceilings, cornices, ceiling fittings & skirting boards
- Roof trusses - Paints, coatings & protective sealants
- DIY projects - Care & maintenance
Insulation - Renovations, reclamations & restorations
- Sustainability & energy efficiency
- Interior & exterior cladding
- Kitchens & bathrooms
- External structures, lapas, etc.
Thatch - Installations, fittings, furniture & finishes
- Fire & safety - Timber alternatives
The magazine will aim to engage industry leaders in in-depth project focus features that will showcase some of the most beautiful timber-infused architecture in Southern Africa. Timber iQ wants to pay homage to timber, not only as a practical and green building material, but an aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional building materials.
The target market of the magazine will include the architect, the developer, the designer, the manufacturer, the contractor and the builder, as well as the owners of beautifully designed and crafted timber homes. They also plan to make this publication available to the broader public via retail outlets in the near future.
Timber iQ is delighted to offer KSA members a discount of 25% for the launch issue:
• Full page: Normally R9950 (Excl. VAT) ; KSA members qualify for discounted price of R7460 (Excl. VAT)
• ½ page: Normally R6790 (Excl. VAT) ; KSA members qualify for discounted price of R5090 (Excl. VAT)
• ¼ page: R4450 (Excl. VAT) ; KSA members qualify for discounted price of R3330 (Excl. VAT)
Deadlines: If Trademax must assist in the compilation of the advertisement, all material must be received by 28 February 2012. If all material is already made up, the deadline for submission is 1 March 2012. Every advertiser can submit an accompanying editorial piece provided the feature is informative and/or educational, and accompanied by high-resolution images. We are open to consider additional editorial features on specialty products or projects as well.
Timber iQ is also pleased to offer the annual subscription at a reduced rate of R120 (normally R160 for 4 issues). They are also glad to provide every advertiser with complimentary tickets to attend the WoodEX Expo.
If you are interested in taking up this offer please contact: Celeste Perrin on 021 591 5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.trademax.co.za.
- KSA Gauteng Hosts Its First Product Evening for 2019
- KSA Gauteng AGM
- KSA KZN Invites you to a Free Business Seminar
- KSA Regional AGM Save the Dates
- KZN Product Network Evening