Kitchen Tips and Info
Glass in your kitchen
Advice from the South African Glass and Glazing Association of South Africa about using glass in your kitchen.
Kitchen Tips and Info
Glass in your Kitchen
One never thinks that using glass as part of your kitchen could be complicated or put you or your investment at risk, but it can. If the glass used is not the right type and is not worked with or installed properly you may face problems down the line.
Latest Info & Tips
- Aligning your Tastes and your Budget
- How will European trends hit the SA market…
- Do you know what products your kitchen company is using?
- Are there items you shouldn’t store in your kitchen cupboards?
- KSA Handover Checklist
- Porcelain / Sintered surfacing - All you need to know
- To Handle or not to Handle?
- How best to use Colour in the Kitchen?
- Playing with your Budget
- Kitchen Dictionery
- Understanding and Signing Off your Kitchen Plans
- Hinges & Hardware - The Backbone of your Kitchen
- What is Solid Surfacing
- Water Saving Advice
- A New Kitchen - What happens, when and by whom...
- Plumbing & Electrics - What you should know…
- Understanding Your Kitchen Quote
- The Hidden Costs of a Kitchen Revamp
- Get that High Gloss Look in your Kitchen
- Built in or Free Standing? Which Cooking Appliances to Choose
- Kitchen Plumbing Advice from the Experts
- Top 5 Kitchen Mistakes
- Clever Storage Solutions
- The Consumer Protection Act and the Kitchen Industry
- Beware! Kitchen Design Errors
- Handover Checklist
- When is the Right Time for a Kitchen Re-vamp?
- Glass in your Kitchen
- Kitchen Design Through the Ages
- Let’s Talk Contracts
- Stone Countertops. 10 Must Know Facts.
- What to Sink About
- Budgets, Budgets, Budgets.
- Why invest In your kitchen
- Get the most out of your stone budget
- Board in the kitchen
- The Do's and Don'ts of Timber
- My nightmare using a non-KSA Member
- Planning a Kitchen - What to Expect
- Why Give Your Kitchen Designer a Budget
- An Island in your kitchen
- Ergonomic Kitchen Design
- Integrated appliances - why are they making a come back?
- LP Gas - be informed and be safe
- Make the most of a small kitchen
- The importance of a properly constructed cupboard
- Tips for a hot and happening kitchen
- House & Leisure Q&A with the KSA
- Choosing stone tops - everything you need to know
- 3 things to do before consulting a kitchen company
- Kitchen Finishes
- Choosing an extractor
- Top ten trends from Europe
- Timber in your kitchen
- Glass in your kitchen
- Vital Alternatives from Habitat Magazine
- Vital Statistics from Habitat Magazine
- Top 7 Hints
- Everything you need to know before starting a kitchen renovation
- What is what when it comes to selecting door finishes?
- Tips from the Gas Safety Association
- Give your kitchen a facelift – Advice from interior design expert John Autard
- Going Green in the Kitchen
- Hardware - The hidden backbone of your kitchen
- Kitchen Installation Timeline
- The KSA and the Consumer Protection Act
- Helpful advice from the Master Builder’s Association (MBA)
- Comparing Kitchen Tops - What is what when it comes to selecting tops?
- Appliances - You and your kitchen
- Colour Trends
- Compare apples with apples when it comes to quotes