Kitchen Tips and Info
The KSA and the Consumer Protection Act
The KSA recognises the importance of the Consumer Protection Act to
both KSA members and the customer. The KSA by its very nature stands
for what is fair and its mediation process has proved successful in
resolving customer related issues. The mediation offered by the KSA is
recognised in the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and is encouraged as the
recommended route to resolving customer complaints.
Latest Info & Tips
- Writing a Good Kitchen Brief
- Easy Ways to a Greener Kitchen
- Kitchen Trends on the Horizon
- Big Ideas for a Small Kitchen
- KSA Checklist
- A Connected Kitchen
- Kitchen Timeline
- A Stress-free Kitchen Remodel
- Protect Your Guarantees
- Kitchen Dictionary
- Why Visit a Showroom
- Kitchen Living - Indoors to Outdoors
- What should be on your Quote?
- Know what Quartz Surfacing you are buying
- KSA Handover Checklist
- Kitchen Lighting
- Why use a Kitchen Designer?
- Aligning your Tastes and your Budget
- How will European trends hit the SA market…
- Do you know what products your kitchen company is using?
- Are there items you shouldn’t store in your kitchen cupboards?
- KSA Handover Checklist
- Porcelain / Sintered surfacing - All you need to know
- To Handle or not to Handle?
- How best to use Colour in the Kitchen?
- Playing with your Budget
- Understanding and Signing Off your Kitchen Plans
- Hinges & Hardware - The Backbone of your Kitchen
- What is Solid Surfacing
- Water Saving Advice
- A New Kitchen - What happens, when and by whom...
- Plumbing & Electrics - What you should know…
- Understanding Your Kitchen Quote
- The Hidden Costs of a Kitchen Revamp
- Get that High Gloss Look in your Kitchen
- Built in or Free Standing? Which Cooking Appliances to Choose
- Kitchen Plumbing Advice from the Experts
- Top 5 Kitchen Mistakes
- Clever Storage Solutions
- The Consumer Protection Act and the Kitchen Industry
- Beware! Kitchen Design Errors
- Handover Checklist
- When is the Right Time for a Kitchen Re-vamp?
- Glass in your Kitchen
- Kitchen Design Through the Ages
- Let’s Talk Contracts
- Stone Countertops. 10 Must Know Facts.
- What to Sink About
- Budgets, Budgets, Budgets.
- Why invest In your kitchen
- Get the most out of your stone budget
- Board in the kitchen
- My nightmare using a non-KSA Member
- Planning a Kitchen - What to Expect
- Why Give Your Kitchen Designer a Budget
- The Dos and Donts of Timber
- An Island in your kitchen
- Ergonomic Kitchen Design
- Integrated appliances - why are they making a come back?
- LP Gas - be informed and be safe
- Make the most of a small kitchen
- The importance of a properly constructed cupboard
- Tips for a hot and happening kitchen
- House & Leisure Q&A with the KSA
- Choosing stone tops - everything you need to know
- 3 things to do before consulting a kitchen company
- Kitchen Finishes
- Choosing an extractor
- Top ten trends from Europe
- Timber in your kitchen
- Glass in your kitchen
- Vital Alternatives from Habitat Magazine
- Vital Statistics from Habitat Magazine
- Top 7 Hints
- Everything you need to know before starting a kitchen renovation
- What is what when it comes to selecting door finishes?
- Tips from the Gas Safety Association
- Give your kitchen a facelift – Advice from interior design expert John Autard
- Going Green in the Kitchen
- Hardware - The hidden backbone of your kitchen
- Kitchen Installation Timeline
- The KSA and the Consumer Protection Act
- Helpful advice from the Master Builder’s Association (MBA)
- Comparing Kitchen Tops - What is what when it comes to selecting tops?
- Appliances - You and your kitchen
- Colour Trends
- Compare apples with apples when it comes to quotes