On Monday 23rd March 2020 President Cyril Ramaphosa announced the enforcement of a nation-wide lockdown for 21 days from midnight on Thursday 26 March 2020.
We fully support the steps taken to curb the transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
For real-time statistics, updates and information about the spread of the COVID-19 virus, as well as official media releases, visit the South African Government’s Online Resource & News Portal: www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Kitchen Tips and Info
Porcelain / Sintered surfacing - All you need to know
Granite and engineered stone have long been the material of choice for counter-tops, but as trends have begun to demand a cleaner sleeker look, there has been a need for a hard-wearing surfacing material that has similar properties to stone but that can be fabricated in a thinner format. The arrival of porcelain or sintered surfacing onto the market offered a solution.
Latest Info & Tips
- Why visit a Showroom
- Kitchen Living - Indoors to Outdoors
- What should be on your Quote?
- Know what Quartz Surfacing you are buying
- KSA Handover Checklist
- Kitchen Lighting
- Why use a Kitchen Designer?
- Kitchen Dictionary
- Aligning your Tastes and your Budget
- How will European trends hit the SA market…
- Do you know what products your kitchen company is using?
- Are there items you shouldn’t store in your kitchen cupboards?
- KSA Handover Checklist
- Porcelain / Sintered surfacing - All you need to know
- To Handle or not to Handle?
- How best to use Colour in the Kitchen?
- Playing with your Budget
- Kitchen Dictionery
- Understanding and Signing Off your Kitchen Plans
- Hinges & Hardware - The Backbone of your Kitchen
- What is Solid Surfacing
- Water Saving Advice
- A New Kitchen - What happens, when and by whom...
- Plumbing & Electrics - What you should know…
- Understanding Your Kitchen Quote
- The Hidden Costs of a Kitchen Revamp
- Get that High Gloss Look in your Kitchen
- Built in or Free Standing? Which Cooking Appliances to Choose
- Kitchen Plumbing Advice from the Experts
- Top 5 Kitchen Mistakes
- Clever Storage Solutions
- The Consumer Protection Act and the Kitchen Industry
- Beware! Kitchen Design Errors
- Handover Checklist
- When is the Right Time for a Kitchen Re-vamp?
- Glass in your Kitchen
- Kitchen Design Through the Ages
- Let’s Talk Contracts
- Stone Countertops. 10 Must Know Facts.
- What to Sink About
- Budgets, Budgets, Budgets.
- Why invest In your kitchen
- Get the most out of your stone budget
- Board in the kitchen
- My nightmare using a non-KSA Member
- Planning a Kitchen - What to Expect
- Why Give Your Kitchen Designer a Budget
- The Dos and Donts of Timber
- An Island in your kitchen
- Ergonomic Kitchen Design
- Integrated appliances - why are they making a come back?
- LP Gas - be informed and be safe
- Make the most of a small kitchen
- The importance of a properly constructed cupboard
- Tips for a hot and happening kitchen
- House & Leisure Q&A with the KSA
- Choosing stone tops - everything you need to know
- 3 things to do before consulting a kitchen company
- Kitchen Finishes
- Choosing an extractor
- Top ten trends from Europe
- Timber in your kitchen
- Glass in your kitchen
- Vital Alternatives from Habitat Magazine
- Vital Statistics from Habitat Magazine
- Top 7 Hints
- Everything you need to know before starting a kitchen renovation
- What is what when it comes to selecting door finishes?
- Tips from the Gas Safety Association
- Give your kitchen a facelift – Advice from interior design expert John Autard
- Going Green in the Kitchen
- Hardware - The hidden backbone of your kitchen
- Kitchen Installation Timeline
- The KSA and the Consumer Protection Act
- Helpful advice from the Master Builder’s Association (MBA)
- Comparing Kitchen Tops - What is what when it comes to selecting tops?
- Appliances - You and your kitchen
- Colour Trends
- Compare apples with apples when it comes to quotes